zaterdag 5 juni 2010

Maxin for PM?

Just some fun for the good, the sweet and the oldies….. ;-)
Getting towards the end of Election Time, with a wee feeling in my stomach, I decided to skip the rest of the lies and get back to optimism and self-reflection. The reflection part comes from some of my favourite cartoons send to me by my best friend Janet. We became friends some 35 years ago while working in Jerez de la Frontera and we share the same sense of humour. Apart from that, she loves cats and I'm allergic to them, I love dogs and so does she. I still like people better than animals (still), she thinks animals are a lot more trustworthy. She's right of course but it'll take me another while to admit that. We're both single: she had the guts to tell her ex boyfriend she'd rather stay with her cat (he is allergic  as well and asked her to get rid of it).  I have a sharp tongue and a big smile, so I guess we'll both stay single for the time being.
About my favourite cartoon, I'll introduce the lady that takes up all the space, Maxin. Grumpy, feminist, wise…. oh she is full of wisdom, blunt and direct…that's Maxin!


Ladies and ladies and you guys… you can have a look as well ( don't complain to me afterwards)… here she is:

Maxin.....  for president!



She was right on with this one!



And she's got her own opinion:



Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately: illegal immigration, crisis recovery, alligators attacking people in Volendam .... 
Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.

+ Dig a moat the length of the Belgian border.
+ Send the dirt to the offices of the big spenders so they have something to fill their pockets with
+ Put the Volendam alligators in the moat along the Belgian border





Any other problems you would like for me to solve today ? Yes ?



Think about this one:



And don't keep going on about exercising:


Women ar far better drivers:






That's all for now.....to be continued......  Keep smiling!



Janet, I need more of Maxin, please!!!!
 
Text ©Gavi Mensch
Maastricht, 5-6-2010

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten